Also on our radar on 18 February 2021
Other stories we’re keeping an eye on this morning:
- US web hosting company GoDaddy is partnering with Startups Without Borders to train some 500 entrepreneurs in the MENA region on how to use its services to take their businesses online, the company said in a statement (pdf) on Tuesday.
- UAE budget airliner Air Arabia will launch two weekly flights between Sharjah and Luxor starting 23 February.
- Elsewedy Electric has signed (pdf) a KWD 16.1 mn agreement with Kuwait to supply and install 400 kV overhead lines at the Gulf country’s Boubyan electric transmission station.
- Emirates NBD Egypt yesterday launched its online SMARTtrade platform which allows companies to submit trade finance requests, file accompanying documents, and complete trade finance transactions.
- The Egyptian Exporters Association will run four new rounds of its export incubation program along with the Trade Ministry’s Foreign Trade Training Center from March to November.