Making It Season Two: How did the business community react to Covid
How did the business community react to Covid-19? In season two of Making It, we spoke to the founders and CEOs of great businesses in Egypt about how they’ve reacted and adapted to the Covid-19 pandemic. Lockdowns forced many sectors to a complete standstill, while others were pushed into an accelerated growth plan. Guests in season two cover industries directly impacted by the pandemic, like education and logistics, as well as sectors that have seen exponential growth, like digital infrastructure and fintech.
Not sure if you want to commit to a full episode? Try these short trailers — scroll down and use the player in the black bar at the bottom of the page.
- How 30k students shifted to e-learning, with CIRA CEO Mohamed El Kalla
- How to survive food trends, with NOLA co-founders Laila and Adel Sedky
- Starting private microfinance, with Tanmeyah Managing Director Amro Abouesh
- Putting Egypt on the mobile commerce map, with TPay Mobile CEO Sahar Salama
- What is a successful tech startup? with Tarek Assad and Karim Hussein of Algebra Ventures
- Creating a digital safety net for businesses, with SAP Egypt Managing Director Hoda Mansour
- The evolution of the supply chain, with Trella CEO Omar Hagrass