Your top infrastructure stories of the week
Your top infrastructure stories of the week:
- Modernizing irrigation systems: The Agriculture Ministry is planning to modernize the irrigation systems used in eight governorates by using drip irrigation, sprinkling, and laser land leveling systems.
- Auto dual-fuel transition: Egypt’s auto firms requested 3-4 months to prepare technical know-how and finalize supply agreements before launching the government initiative to transition to dual-fuel engines.
- Chinese company to invest in New Alamein: China State Construction Engineering Corporation will build a mixed-use tourism complex in New Alamein.
- East Port Said Industrial Zone linking to natgas lines: The General Authority For Suez Canal Economic Zone and Sinai Gas signed a contract to link the East Port Said Industrial Zone to the natural gas grid, according to an Oil Ministry statement.
- NUCA land tenders: The New Urban Communities Authority may soon issue tenders for 10k feddans as part of the third phase of its public-private partnership program.