Making It Season Three: Where do we go from here?
Where do we go from here? Our guests in season three of Making It lead businesses that have endured devaluation, economic instability, and lockdowns across the country and region under covid-19. We discuss how they built resilient businesses that could adapt and survive, as well as where they see their companies and industries going in the near future. Whether you work in food, retail, financial services or even cybersecurity, this season has something of interest for you.
Not ready for a 40-minute episode? Try these short trailers to get a taste:
- Building an international food brand, with Zooba CEO Chris Khalifa
- Kick starting an industry, with Fawry CEO Ashraf Sabry
- Debating the future of retail, with Majid Al Futtaim Properties CEO Ahmed Galal Ismail
- Building a people business, with Bahaa Alieldean of Alieldean, Weshahi & Partners
- Taking on a USD 48 bn industry, with MagicCube co-founders Nancy Zayed & Hisham Shawki
- Playing moneyball, with Arqam FC CEO Ali ElFakharany
- Growing a diagnostics powerhouse, with IDH CEO Hend El Sherbini
- How to fundraise, with Actis Partner Hossam Abou Moussa