Back to the complete issue
Tuesday, 29 September 2020

Al Tayseer Healthcare Group eyes full ownership of Mansoura Medical Center

M&A WATCH- Al Tayseer Healthcare Group is seeking full ownership of Mansoura Medical Center, in which it currently holds a 20% stake, Al Mal reports, citing unnamed sources. Al Tayseer is now reportedly looking to buy the remaining 80% stake, which is owned by two unnamed private investors. The acquisition comes as part of the healthcare group’s EGP 700 mn expansion drive announced early this year, which includes the acquisition of an unnamed hospital in Northern Egypt and a EGP 200 mn expansion of their Zagazig hospital. Ezdehar Egypt Mid-Cap fund acquired a minority stake in Al Tayseer earlier this month, saying that the acquisition is meant to support the group’s investments in hospitals and labs.

Enterprise is a daily publication of Enterprise Ventures LLC, an Egyptian limited liability company (commercial register 83594), and a subsidiary of Inktank Communications. Summaries are intended for guidance only and are provided on an as-is basis; kindly refer to the source article in its original language prior to undertaking any action. Neither Enterprise Ventures nor its staff assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained in this publication, whether in the form of summaries or analysis. © 2022 Enterprise Ventures LLC.

Enterprise is available without charge thanks to the generous support of EFG Hermes (tax ID: 200-178-385), the leading financial services corporation in frontier emerging markets; SODIC (tax ID: 212-168-002), a leading Egyptian real estate developer; SomaBay (tax ID: 204-903-300), our Red Sea holiday partner; Infinity (tax ID: 474-939-359), the ultimate way to power cities, industries, and homes directly from nature right here in Egypt; CIRA (tax ID: 200-069-608), the leading providers of K-12 and higher level education in Egypt; Orascom Construction (tax ID: 229-988-806), the leading construction and engineering company building infrastructure in Egypt and abroad; Moharram & Partners (tax ID: 616-112-459), the leading public policy and government affairs partner; Palm Hills Developments (tax ID: 432-737-014), a leading developer of commercial and residential properties; Etisalat Misr (tax ID: 235-071-579), the leading telecoms provider in Egypt; and Industrial Development Group (IDG) (tax ID:266-965-253), the leading builder of industrial parks in Egypt.