Your top education stories of the week
Your top education stories of the week:
- Agreement to develop two int’l schools in O West: Orascom Development Egypt (ODE) has signed an agreement with Nermine Ismail School (NIS) that will see NIS develop two K-12 international schools in the O West compound.
- Fresh online tuition fee payment service: Fintech startups Klickit and Paymob have signed an agreement with GEMS to provide online tuition fee payments for the parents and guardians of over 6k students.
- Finland-backed vocational education: Elsewedy Technical Academy (STA) signed a cooperation agreement with the Finnish Global Educational Solutions (FGES) to implement Finnish vocational education programs in STA technical schools.
- The Education Ministry has guidelines for parents to submit online applications for their year-one children at public and language schools next academic year.
- International school students will be permitted to take end-of-year national curriculum exams from home, according to AMAY.