Hisham Ezz Al Arab resigns as CBE advisor following CIB return
Our friend Hisham Ezz Al Arab has resigned from his post as an advisor to CBE Governor Hassan Abdalla in the wake of his return to CIB’s board as non-executive director, he told Al Arabiya. Ezz Al Arab said he plans to help CIB implement the bank’s plans in the coming period. Asked about media reports suggesting he could return to the top job next year, he said he cannot talk about his future and stressed his focus on his duties as a board member.
- Ahmed Shabrawy (LinkedIn) was appointed chief research and innovation officer;
- Hussein Malhas (LinkedIn) is the company’s new VP of growth and revenue operations;
- Yara Milbes (LinkedIn) was appointed VP of global marketing;
- Nermeen Sobhy (LinkedIn) is the new VP of carrier relations;
- Muhammed Nauman (LinkedIn) was appointed VP of operations.
Hossam Seifeldin was appointed the Egypt CEO of French consulting firm Capgemini, according to a company statement (pdf). Seifeldin has years of experience in the tech sector, and worked at IBM for 27 years prior to joining the firm.
Amany El Wesal was appointed to head the Trade Ministry’s anti-dumping policy unit, sources at the ministry reportedly told Al Borsa. El Wesal, who heads the Export Development Fund, will replace Ibrahim El Seginy, who will maintain his position as assistant minister for economic affairs and the head of the trade remedies sector.