East Delta to build 125 MW power unit at El Arish
East Delta Electricity Production Company will establish a 125 MW combined cycle power unit at the El Arish plant, Al Mal reported, citing sources at the Electricity Ministry. The company hopes to complete the EGP 2 bn project during FY 2022-2023 after acquiring the land, which is currently being negotiated with local authorities, they said.
Other things we’re keeping an eye on this morning:
- Abu Qir Fertilizers will study (pdf) the establishment of a green hydrogen and green ammonia project in cooperation with Total.
- The Arab Organization for Industrialization, Si-Vision and British firm Promethean have signed a contract to manufacture interactive screens for the Education Ministry.
- The Electricity Ministry and Citigroup are looking into cooperation on energy investments with a focus on renewables and green hydrogen.
- Egyptian digital financial services platform Paynas has partnered with Swvl to provide financial services to Swvl captains.
- Nafeza and CargoX sign for another five years: Egyptian Company for E-commerce Technology (MTS), which set up the Nafeza digital customs system, has renewed its agreement with blockchain provider CargoX for another five years, Crypto News reports.