Your top infrastructure stories of the week
Your top infrastructure stories of the week:
- Enara, Total to supply electricity for 1.5 mn-feddan project: A consortium of Enara Group and French energy giant Total has been awarded a contract with the government to produce and distribute renewable energy to El Moghrah and west Minya, which are part of a 1.5-mn feddan national project.
- Large-scale pier for the Dabaa plant: The Nuclear Power Plants Authority is planning to set up a large pier in Dabaa in partnership with Rosatom to dock ships carrying supplies for the nuclear power plant being built by the Russian company.
- Ring road development: The government is spending EGP 7.3 bn in development and maintenance for the ring road around Cairo.
- Stantec to lead Fayoum wastewater project: The Egyptian Holding Company for Water and Wastewater has tapped Canadian design and consulting services firm Stantec to lead a EUR 456 mn project to upgrade sewage and wastewater systems in Fayoum.
- Edison drills gas well in East Med: Italy’s Edison has completed drilling a 5670.5 meter gas well at its North Theqa concession in the East Mediterranean.