Your top education stories of the week
Your top education stories of the week:
- Kids are staying home indefinitely after Egypt announced a three-stage plan to fully reopen the economy and saying that schools and nurseries will remain closed “during the pandemic.”
- Egypt will manufacture 40% of next year’s educational tablets after investing USD 70 mn in a local facility, according to a cabinet statement.
- AUC’s Executive Education open-enrollment program was ranked 67 in the Financial Times’ top 75 programs worldwide, jumping up seven spots from last year.
- E-learning technology studio Entlaqa has invested USD 2 mn in AlAcademia.com, an Arabic-language online courses platform, according to Al Mal.
- The EGX launched a series of educational videos that explain the basics of investing into the stock market, with the first video featuring EGX Chairman Mohamed Farid (watch, runtime: 06:14).