Your top education stories of the week
Your top education stories over the past week:
- Cairo for Real Estate Investments (CIRA) subsidiary Edu Systems International (ESI) has signed an agreement to manage the newly developed Sharm Prime School starting September 2020, where Russian will be the school’s official second language.
- The Education Ministry is looking for domestic and international partners to construct 100 technical schools across the country by 2030.
- The European University in Egypt has secured a EGP 70-80 mn bridging loan from SAIB Bank to help it pay for urgent contracting and construction expenses.
- The number of public schools in Egypt rose 4k while the number of pre-university students rose 3.6 mn between the academic years 2015-2016 and 2019-2020, according to Education Ministry figures.
- eSpace launched its new edWaves online educational and training platform during the Edu Gate exhibition and conference last week (pdf).