Back to the complete issue
Monday, 26 August 2019

CHG, Al Taaleem sign JV agreement to renovate Al Nahda Hospital in Egypt’s Beni Suef

Cleopatra Hospitals Group (CHG) signed yesterday a joint venture agreement with Al Taaleem Management Services to renovate and operate Al Nahda Hospital in Beni Suef, according to an emailed statement (pdf). The JV will be 90% owned by CHG and the remaining 10% by Al Taaleem — the owner and operator of Nahda University in Beni Suef. CHG is expected to invest EGP 360 mn in renovating the hospital, which will feature five operating theaters and 198 beds once completed. The first phase of operations is expected to begin in 4Q2020.

Enterprise is a daily publication of Enterprise Ventures LLC, an Egyptian limited liability company (commercial register 83594), and a subsidiary of Inktank Communications. Summaries are intended for guidance only and are provided on an as-is basis; kindly refer to the source article in its original language prior to undertaking any action. Neither Enterprise Ventures nor its staff assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained in this publication, whether in the form of summaries or analysis. © 2021 Enterprise Ventures LLC.

Enterprise is available without charge thanks to the generous support of Commercial International Bank (tax ID: 204-891-949), the largest private-sector bank in Egypt; EFG Hermes (tax ID: 200-178-385), the leading financial services corporation in frontier emerging markets; SODIC (tax ID: 212-168-002), a leading Egyptian real estate developer; SomaBay (tax ID: 204-903-300), our Red Sea holiday partner; Infinity (tax ID: 474-939-359), the ultimate way to power cities, industries, and homes directly from nature right here in Egypt; CIRA (tax ID: 200-069-608), the leading providers of K-12 and higher level education in Egypt; Orascom Construction (tax ID: 229-988-806), the leading construction and engineering company building infrastructure in Egypt and abroad; and Act Financial (tax ID: 493-924-612), the leading activist investor in Egypt; and Abu Auf (tax ID: 584-628-846), the leading health foodmaker in Egypt and the region.