Back to the complete issue
Wednesday, 6 February 2019

Earnings Watch: Juhayna net profits rise 4% in 4Q2018 y-o-y

EARNINGS WATCH- Juhayna net profits rise 4% in 4Q2018 y-o-y: Juhayna Food Industries’ net profits rose 4% y-o-y in 4Q2018 to EGP 49 mn, the company said in an EGX disclosure. Quarterly revenues rose 13% y-o-y to EGP 1.71 bn, bringing the company’s total revenue for 2018 to EGP 7.1 bn, a 17% increase from 2017. Meanwhile, the company’s 4Q2018 core attributable net profit surged 24% y-o-y on the back of a 24% rise in core earnings, Beltone Financial said in its results review. The core earnings growth was driven by “improved leverage ratios and top line growth,” the investment bank said.

Enterprise is a daily publication of Enterprise Ventures LLC, an Egyptian limited liability company (commercial register 83594), and a subsidiary of Inktank Communications. Summaries are intended for guidance only and are provided on an as-is basis; kindly refer to the source article in its original language prior to undertaking any action. Neither Enterprise Ventures nor its staff assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained in this publication, whether in the form of summaries or analysis. © 2022 Enterprise Ventures LLC.

Enterprise is available without charge thanks to the generous support of HSBC Egypt (tax ID: 204-901-715), the leading corporate and retail lender in Egypt; EFG Hermes (tax ID: 200-178-385), the leading financial services corporation in frontier emerging markets; SODIC (tax ID: 212-168-002), a leading Egyptian real estate developer; SomaBay (tax ID: 204-903-300), our Red Sea holiday partner; Infinity (tax ID: 474-939-359), the ultimate way to power cities, industries, and homes directly from nature right here in Egypt; CIRA (tax ID: 200-069-608), the leading providers of K-12 and higher level education in Egypt; Orascom Construction (tax ID: 229-988-806), the leading construction and engineering company building infrastructure in Egypt and abroad; Moharram & Partners (tax ID: 616-112-459), the leading public policy and government affairs partner; Palm Hills Developments (tax ID: 432-737-014), a leading developer of commercial and residential properties; Mashreq (tax ID: 204-898-862), the MENA region’s leading homegrown personal and digital bank; Industrial Development Group (IDG) (tax ID:266-965-253), the leading builder of industrial parks in Egypt; Hassan Allam Properties (tax ID:  553-096-567), one of Egypt’s most prominent and leading builders; and Saleh, Barsoum & Abdel Aziz (tax ID: 220-002-827), the leading audit, tax and accounting firm in Egypt.